featured wine

We currently suggest our Chardonnay Le Palajo 2018,

Domaine de la Métairie d'Alon, 

which has been awarded a 92/100 by the renowned

International Wine Challenge ! 


Pinot Noir "Le Village"

Pinot Noir "Le Village"

IGP Pays d'Oc

Download the PDF file

Grape variety

100% Pinot Noir. Certified Organic.


This wine is cultivated on altitude plots where the grapes benefit from fresh night temperatures and sunny days. Part of the grapes come from 12-year-old vines facing North in a hot basin allowing a slow ripening of the grapes and a nice balance of the wine.


The grapes were crushed and destemmed before being transferred to open stainless steel tanks. Maceration lasted approximately two weeks with occasional rack and return. Punching of the cap was performed once or twice. Fermentation temperatures were monitored and never exceeded 23°C. The grapes were pressed in the small press.


60% of the wines were aged in stainless steel at relatively low temperatures for 9 months. Malolactic fermentation was carried out. The remaining 40% of the wines were aged in 3 and 4-year-old barrels for 6 months.

Tasting notes

Beautiful cherry red in colour. Lovely nose redolent of red berries. Floral notes of peony and rose with a touch of ginger and cherry. Very fresh yet round on the palate evoking a touch of liquorice and white pepper. Full of freshness, elegance and finesse, this wine is long, balanced and exhibits real typicity inherent to the Pinot Noir grape as one would find in a red Burgundy.

Wine and Food

Perfect with roasted veal with cream and mushrooms, roasted poultry (guinea fowl with prune), meat pie, beef with a wine sauce, charcuterie, risotto with mushrooms or cheeses.

Serving suggestions

Serve at 18°C.


Send PDF

Your pdf have been send with success.

Abbotts et Delaunay
32, avenue du Languedoc  MARSEILLETTE  France
P:+33 (0)4 68 79 00 00